Small Group Training
We believe in providing as many options as possible so our members can achieve the best results. Small Group Training (groups of 6 or less) is a great way to get the benefits of personal training with a knowledgeable trainer, for less cost. It’s a cost-effective way for people to experience the benefits of working with a fitness professional. Another reason small group training has become popular is due to the benefits of working in a group. When people start exercising in a group, they establish relationships and make friends with other people in the group – helping them become regular participants in group activities and also holding them accountable to the group.
Our Small Group Training Class is performed on our Synergy unit. A groundbreaking group training system designed to create memorable experiences for all participants. We will offer different classes for specific training goals.
Small Group Training Classes are 30 minute classes and are $10 per class.
Small Group Schedule
10 benefits of Small Group Training
1. More personal attention With Small Group Training, the instructors can see and correct each individual class members form.
2. More economical Personal Training provides the most personal attention and greatest opportunity to succeed. Some people, however, may find that SGT fits into their budget better and still gives them the attention they need.
3. Variety By working with a knowledgeable fitness professional, your workouts will change/evolve as you progress, preventing hitting a plateau and boredom.
4. Camaraderie Let’s face it, workouts love company. Sharing the workout enhances the experience for participants.
5. Motivation Having someone exercising right beside you can push you a little harder than you might do on your own.
6. Support Both the trainer and other participants are there to help you get through the challenges of the workout and the obstacles in life.
7. Greater focus There’s no time to let your mind wander with a trainer keeping tight programming and watching your every move.
8. Fun Yes, fun. The right exercise program done with friends can definitely be fun.
9. Adherence Research shows that members that are involved in programs are more likely to stick with it. With all of the previously listed benefits, how could you not want to keep coming back?
10. Results When you stick with a well constructed program, you will get the results.